Interested in running Facebook dynamic ads when selling on Facebook with Shopify? Here is what you need to have in place!
Facebook Dynamic Ads tend to work well and are an excellent way for you to drive traffic to your Shopify store and maximize your sales.
In order for you to set up Dynamic Facebook ads, you need to have 2 things in place:
- Your Facebook pixel set up with necessary standard events.
- A product feed ready to submit to Facebook
The Facebook Dynamic Ads can be effective when a user browses products on your website, the Facebook pixel sends ID for each item the user sees, Facebook tracks what items they see, and you serve Facebook ads to this user with Dynamic customized for each item the user saw.
We know this may sound a little bit complicated, however, as long as you use Shopify, this will be incredibly easy.
Here is how to create Facebook Dynamic ads when selling on Facebook with Shopify:
- Log into your Shopify admin and click Apps.
- Find the option Visit Shopify App Store and click
- Search for an app called Facebook Product Feed (designed by Flexify). Download and install the app.
- On the settings page, make sure the feed is formatted for Native Shopify Pixel Setting
- Copy the URL (located at the top of the page) and paste the URL into the Product Catalog Setup Section of Facebook Business Manager.
That’s it. These 5 steps can help you set up dynamic ads which can help you pull info from your Facebook feed. The best part is that your feed will update automatically anytime you add new products. The products will be in your Facebook feed, as well as, in your ads.
Why isn’t everybody using these ads?
The big e commerce websites are using Facebook dynamic ads. For example, if you have done any shopping on Best Buy, Amazon, NordStrom, and etc, you’ve probably seen the ads featuring the products you just looked that. Usually, these products come with a special offer like 10% off coupon code or free shipping.
Big ecommerce businesses were the early adopters of Dynamic Ads and despite their huge success, smaller online businesses haven’t started running these ads. The complicated setup process is one of the reasons why.
We highly recommend you to try and see why these ads are so effective! Share your experience below!